Mias Book Journey

Mias Book Journey

Do you like reading? I love reading because there is a book for everyone. There are many genres of books for example mystery, fantasy, and nonfiction. You can always find a book you will enjoy looking for your favorite genres. My favorite genre of books are mystery books. I like mystery books because everything in mystery books is unexpected. There is always a question the main characters are trying to answer. I recommend you to find a genre of books you like so it is easier to find a book you enjoy.

For me, the environment I’m in effects my reading. I cannot focus on my book when I am in a loud or busy environment but all people are different. Different people have different strategies for concentrating on their book for example

Some people prefer reading in a loud space rather than a quiet space.  

I don’t think there is such a thing as a bad reader. I think people refer to themselves as a bad reader because they don’t enjoy reading.  People who enjoy reading think they are good readers. I don’t think it’s true that you are either a good reader or a bad reader. I think it connects more if you enjoy reading. 

Some people enjoy books where they can hear about everybody’s perspective, for example Wonder by R. J. Palacio. Other people think books with multiple perspectives are confusing and too much. I personally think it is easier to understand my book if you have multiple perspectives. 

Every author has a different style of writing. My favorite authors are Erin Entrada Kelly and Kate Dicamilo. I have read many books by both of these authors and loved them so much I couldn’t stop reading. One of the books I loved was We Dream of Space by Erin Entrada Kelly. Here are some book recommendations! 

• A Drop of Hope by Keith Calabrese 
  • The Only Black Girls in Town by  Brandy Colbert
  • Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz
  • Starfish by Lisa Fipps 
  • A Tale of Magic by Chris Colfer 

These are books I have read and loved. I hope you try one of these books!

One Reply to “Mias Book Journey”

1. I love the paragraph when you said there was no such thing as a bad reader! I also really liked we dream of space by Erin Entrada Kelly.