Best Hot Drinks in Winter

Image from Unsplash

The Best Hot Drinks in Winter 

What is your favorite season? You would probably expect me to say winter because I am writing a blog post about the best hot drinks in winter but it’s not. My favorite season is summer. Though, in winter it’s cold so I think everyone should know about the best drinks to stay warm. First, of course, hot cocoa. There are so many types of hot cocoa! Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, salted caramel, yeah salted caramel, and my favorite peppermint. Now toppings!  My favorite thing to put on top of hot chocolate is marshmallows, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and crushed pieces of candy canes. Next is a warm chai latte. I always get chai lattes at Guglhuph which is near DA  and Eno River Farm in Hillsborough. Next is hot apple cider. These are great drinks to have when it is really cold. For example, walking around at the state fair was really cold but with hot apple cider it was much better. Our second to last one is a pumpkin spice latte. I like these because they remind me of fall in winter. Finally, we have a peppermint mocha. I don’t like these but lots of people do so that’s why I am writing about them. These are good to have around the holidays.